Does your anti-virus really work?check it here


Does your anti-virus really work? It can be proved only 1 minute. Everybody is having troubles with anti-virus these days. Actually there is lots of anti-virus what do not work properly. Here is the process of checking anti-virus. Try it!

***Save the following code in a notepad & name the file. If your anti-virus can detect it as a virus & rename or delete the file then you can understand your anti-virus really works! 

X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Note: - This is actually not any virus, it is just logic of virus, it will not harm your PC at all. You can delete it as a normal file. I am assuring you again...don't worry of this code.it's totally harmless for your PC.
My anti-virus detected it; I am adding a picture below.
 My anti-virus renames the file after detecting it, check out the picture below.

 So what are you waiting for?? Just give it a try!
Antivirus Protection said...

I have copy this content and save it as myfile.com,when i execute this file my antivirus suggest me to delete this file.This trick to check antivirus is working really works.

Click to Add a New Comment

Post a Comment