Unique approach of listing girlfriends




 A lover boy named Dave compiled a spreadsheet of all of the women he met on a dating website is now trapped in for his own did- known from Orange news.
Orange news said Dave, a financial service employee met with 26-year-old Arielle on Match.com. On their dating he told her about his unique system of keeping a list of his girlfriends he meets on that site. And Arielle was also there. Where Arielle got 9 points out of 10!! He described her as “very pretty, sweet and down to earth/great personality”. Spreadsheet is a way of arranging financial statement. Dave used that to rank his girlfriends!!
Dave said he sent that list to Arielle just for fun. But Arielle spread out that list to her friends in two days.
On the other hand Dave spoke for defending his actions,"I work with spreadsheets a lot. It's a great additional tool. I work long days, go to the gym, go out on a couple of midweek dates or what not, get home late ... how am I going to remember them? I'm not. So I made the spreadsheets. My comments aren't malicious or mean. This was an honest attempt to stay organised."

Click to Add a New Comment

Post a Comment