Get unlimited life & bullet in Project IGI.Don't miss it.


Happy mother’s day friends! I know many people are familiar with Project IGI game. Many of them have also completed the mission without having any obstacles...... But I know there are still some people who couldn’t do that like me. If I am right then this post is for you guys.
Well, actually I tried to complete the mission and also succeeded till level 6. But the problem arouse in level 7. You know how difficult that level is!
Then I started searching for solution on internet ... and finally I got the result after wasting lots of time.
And I completed the mission in just one day with this solution!
Want to know how I did it?


  • Step 1: At first you have to download a file from here. 
  • Step 2: Exit the RAR & paste these where Project IGI has been set up. 
  • Step 3: Now open the igi_trn.exe file from here. 
  • Step 4:  After that, open the game keep opening the file. 
  • Step 5: Go to any mission of the game.
Now you will get the benefits by pressing the buttons.
F9 Unlimited Health
F10 Unlimited Ammo
F11 Rapid fire
F12 Back To Normal
That’s all! Have a great experience with completing the mission!

Click to Add a New Comment

Post a Comment