Recover deleted files using "Undela"



Sometimes it happens that we delete any important file mistakenly from any drive& even from recycle bin. That times how to recover those files? I can suggest you a software what can help you in this situation. It is named “Undela”. It is very small in size & runs very easily on PC.

Process of using it:
Step- 1:  at first download the software from this link. Now install it.
Step- 2: Open the software to select any drive of my computer from left side list. Scan that drive. Check the deleted file & click on recover.
If you are searching for any specific formatted file then you can specify that on search bar. For doing that go to file>option from menu bar & check your desired file.


Step- 3: select the drive where it will be restored & click on OK. Now check the drive you selected.
You will get back your deleted file there. Take care! 
Anonymous said...

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post
is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
You are wonderful! Thanks!
Also see my site > exchange Recovery toolbox

Click to Add a New Comment

Post a Comment